Iron Customization Options
AFTER you have selected your new irons you want:
Use this Page to tell Golf Father Golf, any adjustments or changes you would like in the building of your new irons.
- Quantity should be 1 for 1 set of irons
- Lie Adustment. If you would like the lie of the clubs changed from Standard, Please select "Yes", then tell us how you would like the lie chaged in the "Customer Club Notes". Lie can normally be adjusted from 2 degrees upright to 2 degrees flat. ($20.00 for Lie Adjustment of set)
- Length: Please tell us in the "Customer Club Notes" if you would like your irons to be longer or shorter by a specific amount. i.e. Build 1/2" longer than standard. (No extra charge)
- Shaft FLO: If Selected, Shafts will be installed to provide "flat line osolation" (FLO). This will provide more consistent ball contact since the shaft will flex in a more straight line during the swing. ($40.00 to provide Shaft FLO for set)
- Ferrule: Standard Ferrule will be solid black. Black Ferrules with Silver or Gold Rings can be supplied. Also if you select custom color please let us know what color you desire in the "Club Notes" section. We will follow up via email with a photo to confirm color is what you are wanting. Many different colors can be provided both solid and with rings of various colors. (Black Ferrules with Rings $8.00), (Custom Colored Ferrules $40.00).
- "Customer Club Notes": Any notes you think will help. For Example If you select custom ferrule, please tell us what you would like. Shafts are Installed Logo down typically. You could note that you want Logo up. Use this section to notate loft/lie/length adjustments you would like.
- "Customer Grip Notes": Any notes on your grip that you think would help. For example, you want a standard grip built up to mid-size. Grip logo is typically installed up, but you can note to install logo down or any other orientation.
As always if their is something you want that you don't see, please ask, and we will do our best to find it and make it happen for you.