Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue 0.335" Graphite Wood Shaft
To make the best, you have to use the best. Project X has teamed up with Hexcel®, a global leader in composites technology for aerospace and military operations, to utilize their HexTow® carbon fibers. Hexcel’s HexTow® carbon fiber represents the highest quality aerospace-grade carbon fiber delivering superior performance on some of the world’s most advanced aircraft. Players are always chasing that perfect balance of feel and stability from a golf shaft. Something not too boardy, but not too whippy; the ideal amount of smooth yet stable is the holy grail. With a unique bend profile that strategically changes per flex for player optimization, and the use of Hexcel’s HexTow® carbon fibers, Smoke Blue RDX is a shaft that ticks all these boxes. Smoke Blue RDX is a counterbalanced design that features a soft midsection to maximize shaft load and feel while maintaining a stout butt and tip section to keep up with all swing speeds and provide a stable feel through impact. Smoke Blue RDX is available in a gloss black finish, PVD Blue finish and a limited edition U.S.A. themed PVD Blue version exclusively through Performance Fitting Centers.
- Utilizes Hexcel’s Hex Tow® carbon fibers, the highest quality aerospace grade material, providing the perfect combination of stability and feel.
- Unique bend profile strategically changes for each flex, optimizing performance for each player type.
- Counter balanced design features a soft midsection to maximize shaft load and feel while maintaining a stout butt and tip section, providing a stability through impact.
- Best for moderate tempo players looking for mid (5.5 R+) to lower launch (6.0 S, 6.5 X) and mid to lower spin.
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- 5.5R+ 64g, 4.2 TORQ.
- 6.0S 64g, 3.4 TORQ.
- 6.5X 64g, 3.4 TORQ.
- 6.0S 75g, 3.3 TORQ.
- 6.5X 76g, 3.3 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days