Project X HZRDOUS Smoke Black Graphite Wood Shaft 0.335"
HZRDUS Smoke Black is the next generation HZRDUS. Featuring a low-spin and low-launch profile that maintains the HZRDUS reputation, Smoke Black is designed for today’s aggressive swingers while providing new optimized material placement to promote an improved feel an increase in playability.
Tempo is not how fast you swing it, it is how you swing it fast. Tempo will affect how you load and unload the shaft and is a big factor in which shaft will best suit you. A player with a quicker backswing and more aggressive transition will have a faster tempo, while a player with a slower backswing and smoother transition will have a more deliberate tempo.
Trajectory is the flight of the ball and the peak height that the ball reaches. A player who struggles with getting the ball in the air should look towards a higher trajectory shaft, while a player who struggles hitting the ball too high should look for a lower trajectory shaft.
Spin is the amount of backspin that the ball has. The designs of certain golf shafts can promote more or less spin so keep this in mind when looking for a shaft to maximize your game.
- Next generation HZRDUS with a stiff mid and tip section, maintaining the HZRDUS reputation as a shaft for aggressive swingers
- Optimized material placement improves feel and maximizes stability
- Engineered for improved playability between flex progressions to suit a wide range of players
- Designed to produce a low-launch, low-spin profile
- Available in R+, S, and X Flex
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- R+ Flex 59g 4.0 TORQ.
- S Flex 59g 3.5 TORQ.
- X Flex 61g, 3.5 TORQ.
- R+ Flex 65g 4.0 TORQ.
- S Flex 68g 3.5 TORQ.
- X Flex 70g 3.5 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days