Paderson KINETIXX TS-F Fairway Shaft 0.335"
The Paderson KINETIXX TS (Trajectory Series) golf shafts are truly unique. Unlike most graphite shaft designs on the market today, every individual shaft flex in the entire TS series originates from an independent build profile to achieve a specific flight pattern. The continuous fiber filament winding process allows for each individual shaft to have its own specific pre-targeted trajectory, weight and torque profile. This provides a truer fit for a wider variety of player types by matching the preferred launch conditions to the corresponding swing speeds of individual golfers. The result is improvement in every category of performance. This individual approach to performance shaft design is featured in all the KINETIXX TS Series shafts.
The KINETIXX TS-F fairway woods shafts mirror the design concept behind the entire TS series by providing a high launching, moderate torque and lightweight profile in the A flex option progressing into a low/mid launching, low torque and mid weight X Flex. These individual shaft flex builds truly provide shaft specifications for any type of player.
- Features the same patented and proprietary continuous fiber filament wound, vacuum cured construction as the TS Series Woods.
- Winding patterns tailored to optimize torque transfer and create an optimal balance between tensile strength, hoop strength and torsional resistance, providing precise control of balance point and shot trajectory, per flex profile.
- Concentricity through a patented and proprietary winding process, produces spineless shafts, with unmatched consistency, stability and performance.
- Designed to produce a low/mid to high shot trajectory, dependant on the individual flex profile
- Available in A, R, S, and X Flex
- A Flex 64g 4.5 TORQ.
- R Flex 69g 4.2 TORQ.
- S Flex 74g 4.0 TORQ.
- X Flex 79g 3.5 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days