Paderson KINETIXX TS-D2 Graphite Wood Shaft 0.335"
The Paderson KINETIXX TS (Trajectory Series) golf shafts are truly unique. Unlike most graphite shaft designs on the market today, every individual shaft flex in the entire TS series originates from an independent build profile to achieve a specific flight pattern. The continuous fiber filament winding process allows for each individual shaft to have its own specific pre-targeted trajectory, weight and torque profile. This provides a truer fit for a wider variety of player types by matching the preferred launch conditions to the corresponding swing speeds of individual golfers. The result is improvement in every category of performance. This individual approach to performance shaft design is featured in all the KINETIXX TS Series shafts.
- Manufactured from high modulus continuous fiber filament wound carbon fiber to produce an extraordinary strength to weight ratio and balanced stiffness.
- Vacuum cured for the highest fiber area weight to resin ratio. Producing an incomparably smooth bend profile with enhanced feedback, as compared to all high modulus carbon fiber laminated composites.
- Concentricity through our patented and proprietary winding process, produces spineless shafts, with unmatched consistency, stability and performance.
- Uniform wall thickness provides unmatched flex consistency.
- Designed to produce unmatched consistency, stability and performance, the TS-D2 Series is for players seeking a low to mid trajectory and improved shot dispersion.
- Available in R, S, and X Flex
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- R Flex 66g 3.7 TORQ.
- S Flex 66g 3.5 TORQ.
- X Flex 66g, 3.2 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days