Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange Graphite Wood Shaft 0.335"
The TENSEI CK Orange builds off of MCA GOLF’s classic, smooth bend profile and incorporates the same Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® (CK) weave found in the butt-section of all TENSEI™ CK shafts – providing enhanced stability and maximum feel, in an extremely versatile design.
Unlike other shafts TENSEI™ CK Series family, TENSEI™ CK Orange has a unique counter balanced design for player’s looking to fine-tune their golf club performance.
- Builds off of MCA Golf’s classic, smooth bend profile.
- Incorporates Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) weave in the butt section Providing enhanced stability and maximum feel, in an extremely versatile design.
- Designed to produce a mid-launch and low spin.
- Available in R, S, and X Flex
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- R Flex 55g, 6.0 TORQ.
- S Flex 57g, 5.9 TORQ.
- R Flex 63g 4.6 TORQ.
- S Flex 66g, 4.4 TORQ.
- X Flex 69g, 4.4 TORQ.
- S Flex 75g, 3.9 TORQ.
- X Flex 78g, 3.8 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days