Mitsubishi C6 Red Graphite Wood Shaft 0.335"
It’s not just about flex, it’s about optimizing shaft frequency, weight, torque, profile, launch and spin, to help individual players hit it as long, straight and as consistent possible. We wanted to give our premium authorized club builders and fitters an exclusive line of high-performance golf shafts that can be fine-tuned to a golfer’s specific performance needs. Introducing the C6 Series by Mitsubishi Chemical.
C6 Red is a more active profile engineered to help players of all skill levels maximize their launch conditions and carry distance. It’s higher launching trajectory and draw bias characteristics are a perfect compliment to the C6 Blue design.
- Designed to be an active profile engineered to help players of all skill levels maximize their launch conditions and carry distance
- Manufactured using Mitsubishi Chemical’s bi-axial woven material featuring ultra-thin spread tow fiber, delivering superior strength-to-weight ratio due to more fiber and less resin vs traditional carbon fiber prepregs
- Designed with a higher launching trajectory with mid spin and draw biased characteristics to optimize distance and control
- Available in A, R, and S Flex
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- A Flex 46g 6.3 TORQ.
- A Flex 46g 5.6 TORQ.
- R Flex 57g 5.4 TORQ.
- S Flex 59g, 5.4 TORQ.
- R Flex 61g 4.6 TORQ.
- S Flex 62g, 4.5 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days