Maltby TSW-DRM Forged RH Wedge Built to your Specs
Maltby TSW-DRM Forged Wedge; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page pick your wedge loft, then your shaft.
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Wedge Customization Options" located on the Wedge page. here you can adjust club length, loft and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby TSW-DRM Forged Wedge Overview
Tour Inspired Profile - The Maltby TSW DRM True Forged wedges sport a "player preferred" profile with a exceptionally clean look in the playing position. A squared "tour rolled" leading edge and minimal .040" offset frames the golf ball at address for easy alignment and improved confidence.
Diamonized Raw Metal FinishThe DRM (Diamonized Raw Metal) finish is a chemically implanted finish that is more wear resistant and more scratch resistant than nickel chrome finishes but may oxidize slightly over time. The infused DRM finish protects the integrity of the CNC milled micro scoring lines edges and overall groove geometry significantly longer than any other carbon steel finish. The DRM finish produces a rich, non glare, dark satin "pewter" finish.
Dual Sole Design The Maltby TSW DRM True Forged Wedges feature a full relief sole design inspired by a 2 time major winner on the PGA tour allowing skilled players maximum face angle manipulations for a full array of golf shots from the fairway and around the green. The TSW's designed sole width combined with the relieved sole grind and optimal bounce angles provides great performance from a wide variety of turf and sand conditions for players of all skill levels.
5 Step Forging Process - The Maltby TSW DRM Forged Wedges are true forged Maltby wedges manufactured by a 5 Step Precision Forging Process. The 5 step forging process uses 5 separate SKD61 (a special high chromium steel alloy tool with high hardness and wear resistance) tooling dies for each loft in the series for extremely tight weight and shape tolerances that require very little surface polishing. Each step of the 5 step precision forging process is temperature controlled to produce the best possible density and internal grain structure of the 1025C Carbon Steel part.
CNC Milling - The Maltby TSW DRM wedges feature a CNC milled face to ensure face flatness for more consistency regardless of impact location. Micro U Shaped Grooves allow for more grooves on the hitting surface than traditional wedges to increase backspin and provide greater accuracy and control, especially on the less than full shots from the fairway and around the green.
- True Forged from 1025C Carbon Steel
- Forged from a 5 step forging process for unparalleled consistency producing extremely tight spec tolerances
- CNC milled face ensures face flatness for more consistency
- CNC milled Micro U Shaped Grooves allow for more grooves on the hitting surface than traditional wedges to increases backspin on less than full shots for more control
- Dual sole grind inspired by a 2 time major winner on the PGA tour
- Dual sole grind allows maximum face angle manipulation for a full array of golf shots from the fairway and around the green using the measured sole width. The effective sole width expands the playable sole width when played from sand bunkers and extremely soft turf conditions
- Durable anti-glare DRM finish
- Superb sound and feel from all shots
- Available in 6 loft options – 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees
- Universal hosel allows for .355” taper and .370” parallel shafts
- Easily bendable for loft and lie +/- 2 degrees.
- Conforms to Rules of Golf
TSW-DRM Forged Wedge Details:
Finish: Satin Polish Chrome
Finish: DRM--"Diamonized Raw Metal"
Material: 1025c Carbon Steel
Blade Length 3.135"
Sole Width 1.070"
Toe Height 2.410"
Heal Height 1.090"
Hosel Length 2.979"
Hosel OD 0.560"
Bore Depth 1.380"
Shaft Options: (Go to our Wedge Shaft Page for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx (S or X Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold 115 (S Flex Only)
- KBS: Tour Custom (Black) (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour Chrome (R, S or X Flex)
- KBS: HI-REV 2.0 (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: 610 (R, R+, S or S+ Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (S Flex Only)
- Paderson: KINETIXX TS-W (R or S Flex)
Wedge Loft Lie Offset Bounce Length TSW50 50 64 0.040" 6 35.5" TSW52 52 64 0.040" 8 35.5" TSW54 54 64 0.040" 10 35.25" TSW56 56 64 0.040" 12 35.25" TSW58 58 64 0.040" 6 35.25" TSW60 60 64 0.040" 8 35.25"
Items will ship 7-10 days after order to allow for building to your specfications.
Refunds for items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.