Maltby TS2 Iron set 4-GW RH Built to your Specs (R, S, X Flex)
Maltby TS2 Iron Set 4-GW; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page, you will pick your shaft (If you don't see your desired shaft, please call or email and we will do what we can to get that for you.)
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Iron Customization Options" located on the Iron page. here you can adjust club length, and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby TS2 Iron Overview
The Maltby TS-2 forged irons were designed to enhance playability and distance, characteristics typically not found in a true forged iron design. Utilizing the most advanced 5 step forging process available, the ST-2 irons feature a hollow 3 piece construction consisting of a thin, 2mm 1025C forged face and 1025C body with an internal tungsten weight positioned low and towards the toe for precise center of gravity locations throughout the set. The #4 iron thru #9 also feature an internal cavity behind the whole club face that is filled with dense polymer to enhance feel and boost the deflection of the thin carbon steel face at impact.
- True Forged from 1025C Carbon Steel using the most advanced 5 step forging process available
- Hollow polymer injection filled 3 piece construction in the #4 thru #9 irons
- Five Step True Forged PW and GW
- Forged 1025C Carbon face and body with internal tungsten toe weighting to ensure the horizontal cg location is positioned in the center of the club face
- Injected Polymer produces exceptional sound and feel
- Super Game Improvement (PF701+) design.
- Thin, forged 1025C carbon steel face increases ball speeds for increased distance
- CNC milled face ensures face flatness for more consistency
- Multi-Groove technology places more CNC milled square grooves on the face for improved consistency, trajectory and spin
- Attractive and durable Satin Polished Nickel Chrome finish protects the club and enhances feel
- Progressive offsets to help square the face at impact in the long irons and improve alignment in the short irons.
- Progressive sole angle (bounce), modern tour leading edge grind and 4 way radius sole provides the optimum turf interaction from a variety of turf conditions.
- Modern lofts, combined with the optimal vertical cg locations, optimizes trajectory and distance.
Maltby TS-2 6 Iron Details:
Finish: Satin Polished Chrome
Material: 1025c Carbon Steel
Blade Length 3.226"
Sole Width 0.780"
Toe Height 2.270"
Heal Height 0.972"
Hosel Length 2.100"
Hosel OD 0.520"
Bore Depth 1.355"
M.O.I. 12.4697 oz-in2
Shaft Options: (Go to our Shaft Pages for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold (R, S or X Flex)
- True Temper: XP95 (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (R, S or X Flex)
- Project X LZ (R, S or X Flex)
Iron Loft Lie Offset Bounce Length 4 21 61 0.140" 3 38.5" 5 24 61.5 0.135" 3 38.0" 6 27 62 0.130" 3 37.5" 7 30 62.5 0.125" 4 37.0" 8 34 63 0.120" 4 36,5" 9 39 63.5 0.110" 4 36.0" PW 44 64 0.100" 5 35.5" GW 49 64 0.100" 5 35.5"
Will ship approximately 7-10 days after order to allow building to your specfications.
Refund on items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.