Maltby STW2 10 Degree Driver, Custom Build for You (Right Hand
Maltby Driver; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page pick your shaft.
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Driver Customization Options" located on the Driver page. You can make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc.
Precision Forged for an incredibly solid sound and feel.
Precision Forging - The STw² driver is manufactured using a 14 step forging process. The face, crown and sole all require multiple tooling dies to ensure the titanium wall thicknesses and shapes are consistent so that minimum weld material is required during the precision welding process. The weight saved from the precision forging process is redistributed low and deep into the driver head to produce a low spinning, mid to high trajectory for maximum distance.
Aerodynamic Speed Fin Crown Design - The aerodynamic crown design of the STw² driver features strategically positioned Speed Fins to help stabilize the head during the downswing for increased club head thrust and resulting in more consistent impacts for improved distance and dispersion.
Head Weight Customization - The STw² driver features an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion. The stock 8 gram sole weight is interchangeable using the Maltby T-25 Torx screw weights by +/- 6 grams to allow for multiple shaft weight and shaft length options without sacrificing the feel of the overall assembled club.
- Oversized 460cc 4 piece precision forged design.
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Extremely solid sound and feel.
- Aerodynamic head profile features a Speed Fin crown design to stabilize the head during the down swing for increased club head thrust and more consistent impacts.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel for high launching, low spinning drives.
- Draw bias weight position to help correct a slice and improve shot dispersion.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options. (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MTW002 Matte Black Finish)
- Available in RH 10.0⁰ and 12⁰ and 10.0⁰ in LH.
- Head Cover Included
Finish: Mirror/Satin Black PVD
Sole/Face Material: Forged 6-4 Titanium
Crown Material: GR-4 Titanium
Volumne: 460 CC
Face Length: 4.550"
Hosel ID 0.335"
Hosel OD 0.490"
Hosel Length 2.687"
Bore Depth: 1.250"
Below are recommended shafts. If you don't see the shaft you would like, please contact us, and we will most likely be able to get it:
Aldila NXT GEN NVS MID/HIGH Launch A, R, S Flex Available
Aldila NXT GEN NV LOW/MID Launch A, R, S, X Flex Available
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black HBP 2nd Gen MID Launch A, R, S, X Flex Available
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver LOW/MID Launch R, S, X Flex Available
Project X HZRDUS Yellow LOW/MID Launch R+, S, X Flex Available
Project X HZRDUS Black LOW Launch R+, S, X Flex Available
Project X Evenflow Blue MID Launch R, R+, S, X Flex Available
Items will ship 7-10 days after order to allow for building to your specfications.
Refunds for items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.