Maltby MAX Milled Forged RH Wedge Built to your Specs
Maltby MAX Milled Forged Wedge; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page pick your wedge loft, then your shaft.
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Wedge Customization Options" located on the Wedge page. here you can adjust club length, loft and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby MAX Milled Forged Wedge Overview
The Maltby MAX game improvement wedges are the next generation of our best selling M-Series line of wedges that are now weight adjustable to accommodate custom playing lengths and allows for the fine tuning of swingweight and feel. Available in two different sole widths (1.05" and .900") and eight loft/sole width options to fit a wide range of players and turf/sand conditions. The sole and leading edge relief grind of the MAX wedges feature a full CNC milled finish to eliminate inconsistencies from typical hand grinding for maximum consistency and turf interaction.
MAX .900" Wedges
- Designed for golfers with moderate to good short game skills
- Consistent .900" sole width allows for the club face to be rolled open while maintaining effective use of the bounce angle.
- Three weights screws allow for weight adjustability of -3.9 grams to +6 grams of head weight
- MAX .900 wedges come stock with 3(qty) 2 gram screw weights
- Available in 50° loft/ 4° bounce, 52° loft/6° bounce, 54° loft/10° bounce and 56° loft/12° bounce options
MAX 1.05" Wedges
- Designed for use by players of all skill levels wanting a more forgiving and playable sole design from all turf conditions
- Two weights screws allow for weight adjustability of -2.6 grams to +4 grams of head weight
- MAX 1.05 wedges come stock with 2(qty) 2 gram screw weights
- Available in 54° loft/ 6° bounce, 56° loft/10° bounce, 58° loft/8° bounce and 60° loft/6° bounce options
MAX Wedge Features:
- Form Forged from 8620 Carbon Steel for great sound and feel
- Satin/Mirror Nickle Chrome finish
- Full face CNC Milled Micro Grooves for increased spin on less than full shots
- Extremely versatile from a variety of sand and turf conditions
- Optimal Mass Placement (OMP) provides stability and improved shots struck towards the toe, a common miss hit on chips and pitches
- CNC Milled leading edge and sole for maximum consistency
- Weight adjustable design using MAX T-25 head weights (MA0334)
- Available in eight loft and bounce options
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf
MAX Milled Forged Wedge Details:
Finish: Satin Polish Chrome
Material: 1025c Carbon Steel
Blade Length 3.128"
Sole Width 0.900" & 1.050"
Toe Height 2.486"
Hosel Length 2.675"
Hosel OD 0.545"
Bore Depth 1.375"
Shaft Options: (Go to our Wedge Shaft Page for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx (S or X Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold 115 (S Flex Only)
- KBS: Tour Custom (Black) (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour Chrome (R, S or X Flex)
- KBS: HI-REV 2.0 (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: 610 (R, R+, S or S+ Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (S Flex Only)
- Paderson: KINETIXX TS-W (R or S Flex)
Items will ship 7-10 days after order to allow for building to your specfications.
Refunds for items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.