Maltby M890 Iron set 6-SW RH Built to your Specs
NEW FOR 2020
Maltby M890 Iron Set 6-SW; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page, you will pick your shaft (If you don't see your desired shaft, please call or email and we will do what we can to get that for you.)
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Iron Customization Options" located on the Iron page. here you can adjust club length, and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby M890 Iron
Ultra Game Improvement Playability
The M890 irons feature and incredible Maltby Playability Factor rating of 982 points making the M890 irons one of the most forgiving irons ever designed. The M890 iron's perfectly located center gravity and slightly elongated blade length result in a very high Moment of Inertia (MOI) to produce high launching and straight golf shots even from less than perfect impact locations.
The M890 irons have a low (.766") and deep (.502") center of gravity location to aid in getting the ball airborne to increase distance, ideal for any golfer needing to increase their trajectory or golfers with slower swing speeds.
- Precision cast from soft 431 Stainless Steel for a soft "forged" like feel and easy adjustability
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Design increases ball speeds on off center impacts
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set. Longer irons have increased offset (.200") to help square the clubface at impact progressing down to .110" offset in the higher lofted scoring clubs for improved alignment
- A wide sole width and optimal bounce angles reduce fat shots and improve playability from all types of turf conditions
- "MG" (Multi Groove) Technology places more grooves on the face for improved consistency in both trajectory and spin
- Available in right hand only
Maltby M890 6 Iron Details:
Finish: Mirror Polish
Material: 431 Stainless Steel
Blade Length 3.440"
Sole Width 0.931"
Toe Height 2.210"
Hosel Length 2.200"
Hosel OD 0.531"
Bore Depth 1.250"
M.O.I. 15.396 oz-in2
Shaft Options: (Go to our Shaft Pages for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold (R, S or X Flex)
- True Temper: XP95 (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (R, S or X Flex)
- Project X LZ (R, S or X Flex)
Iron Loft Lie Offset Bounce Length 6 29 62 0.200" 3 37.5" 7 33 62.5 0.180" 3 37.0" 8 37 63 0.160" 3 36.5" 9 41 63.5 0.140" 4 36.0" PW 45 64 0.120" 5 35.5" GW 50 64 0.120" 5 35.5" SW 55 64 0.110" 12 35.25"
Will ship approximately 7-10 days after order to allow building to your specfications.
Refund on items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.