Maltby M890 Forged 10 Degree Driver, Custom Build for You (Right Hand
Maltby Driver; Built to your Specifications. Price does not include grip, you will add that. How this works:
- On this page pick your shaft.
- Go to our selection of grips and pick the grip you would like.
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Driver Customization Options" located on the Driver page. You can make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc.
Precision Forging - The M890 driver is manufactured using a 14 step forging process. The face, crown and sole all require multiple tooling dies to ensure the titanium wall thicknesses and shapes are consistent so that minimum weld material is required during the precision welding process. The weight saved from the precision forging process is redistributed low and deep into the driver head to produce a low spinning, mid to high trajectory for maximum distance.
Loft Up For More Distance - The M890 drivers are available in 3 loft options to fit a wide variety of golfers by providing an initial launch angle that best fits their swing speed. Typically slower swing speed golfers, regardless of gender or age, will benefit from a higher lofted driver. Generally driver swing speeds of 60mph or less would be best suited with the 14 degree M890 driver, 61mph to 75mph should use the 12 degree M890 option and swing speeds above 76mph will benefit from the 10 degree M890 driver.
Head Weight Customization - The M890 driver features an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion. The stock 8 gram sole weight is interchangeable using the Maltby T-25 Torx screw weights by +/- 6 grams to allow for multiple shaft weight and shaft length options without sacrificing the feel of the overall assembled club.
- Oversize 460cc 4-piece Precision forged design provides a great sound and high level of forgiveness.
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) 6-4 Titanium club face design maximizes ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- 10⁰, 12⁰ and 14⁰ loft options optimize trajectory for a broad range of swing speeds.
- Stock 200 gram weights for the 10⁰ and 12⁰ with an increased 204 gram head weight for the 14⁰ allowing for shorter club lengths and or lighter golf shafts
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight is positioned low and back to optimize trajectory and spin.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MW002 – Matte Black Finish)
- Available in right hand only
- Head Cover Included
Finish: Black Matte/Mirror
Sole/Face Material: 6-4 Ti/Gr-4 Ti
Crown Material: GR-4 Ti
Volumne: 460 CC
Face Length: 4.702"
Hosel ID 0.335"
Hosel OD 0.210"
Hosel Length 2.759"
Bore Depth: 1.500"
Below are recommended shafts. If you don't see the shaft you would like, please contact us, and we will most likely be able to get it:
Aldila NXT GEN NVS MID/HIGH Launch A, R, S Flex Available
Aldila NXT GEN NV LOW/MID Launch A, R, S, X Flex Available
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black HBP 2nd Gen MID Launch A, R, S, X Flex Available
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver LOW/MID Launch R, S, X Flex Available
Project X HZRDUS Yellow LOW/MID Launch R+, S, X Flex Available
Project X HZRDUS Black LOW Launch R+, S, X Flex Available
Project X Evenflow Blue MID Launch R, R+, S, X Flex Available
Items will ship 7-10 days after order to allow for building to your specfications.
Refunds for items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.