Mitsubishi Diamana BF Graphite Wood Shaft 0.335"
Diamana™ BF-Series. The latest in testament to our time honored tradition and the continuous pursuit of perfection.
The Diamana™ BF-series represents the next generation version of MRC’s signature “smooth” bend profile. The new BF-series, like its most recent predecessor the Diamana™ B-Series, incorporates high-strength DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber by Mitsubishi into the butt-section of the shaft, adding unprecedented strength and control during shaft loading and unloading.
We’ve taken our tour proven, time tested Blue Board profile and enhanced it using Mitsubishi's latest design and material innovations, to create the next generation Diamana™ BF-Series. Strategically positioned DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg deliver unmatched strength, stability and performance.
The BF Series represents the next generation version of MRC’s signature “smooth” bend profile.
- Incorporates high strength DIALED™ Pitch Fiber by Mitsubishi into the butt section of the shaft, adding unprecedented strength and control during shaft loading and unloading.
- Utilizes a newly developed prepreg that combines boron fiber and Mitsubishi's carbon fiber innovation MR70, which is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers. Strategically positioned in the tip-section of the shaft, this prepreg provides unprecedented strength and stability at impact.
- Designed to produce a mid launch with mid to low spin
- Available in R, S, and X Flex
- Driver Shaft Adaptor can be installed by Golf Father Golf
- R Flex 54g 5.0 TORQ.
- S Flex 58g, 5.0 TORQ.
- R Flex 62g 3.9 TORQ.
- S Flex 66g, 3.9 TORQ.
- X Flex 69g, 3.8 TORQ.
- S Flex 74g, 3.4 TORQ.
- X Flex 77g, 3.4 TORQ.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refund on Undamaged and Unused Items returned in 30 days