Maltby TE Forged Iron set 4-GW RH Built to your Specs (R, S, X Fl
Maltby TE Forged Iron Set 4-GW; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page, you will pick your shaft (If you don't see your desired shaft, please call or email and we will do what we can to get that for you.)
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Iron Customization Options" located on the Iron page. here you can adjust club length, and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby TE Forged Iron
Maltby TE Forged Iron club heads are manufactured using a five-step forging process, providing unparalleled quality and playability.
The Tour Edition Forged Iron club head has been developed based on customer request for a traditional cavity back design with less graphics. The exceptionally clean look of the M-Series TE irons along with a traditional blade profile appeals to the better players and traditionalist looking for more forgiveness. The TE Forged irons are the result of a tireless five step forging process that starts with a raw billet of 1035 carbon steel and through a series of 5 different forging dies and multiple heat treating process’ creates an incredibly precise finished head requiring very little surface grinding. Typical forged cavity backs only utilize one forging die and have to be hand ground into the final shape and head weight, causing inconsistencies in every clubs specifications from one club to the next. By optimizing the center of gravity position, the Maltby TE Forged irons offer Super Game Improvement playability, combined with the exceptional feel and look of a true forged, players cavity iron.
- Five-step true forging process provides unparalleled quality and playability.
- 1035 Carbon Steel provides a soft, solid feel and allows for easy adjustability.
- Traditional blade profile appeals to better players and traditionalist while maintaining a high playability.
- Cavity back design concentrates weight around the perimeter and low, yielding a very forgiving “players” club.
- Mirror, nickel chrome finish enhances feel and enhances the clean, traditional appearance.
- Blended leading and trailing edges of the sole will not snag.
- Conforms to the rules of golf
Maltby TE Forged 6 Iron Details:
Finish: Polished Nickel Chrome
Material: 1035 Carbon Steel
Blade Length 3.103"
Sole Width 0.781"
Toe Height 2.156"
Hosel Length 2.250"
Hosel OD 0.531"
Bore Depth 1.250"
M.O.I. 12.529 oz-in2
Shaft Options: (Go to our Shaft Pages for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold (R, S or X Flex)
- True Temper: XP95 (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (R, S or X Flex)
- Project X LZ (R, S or X Flex)
Iron Loft Lie Offset Bounce Length 4 24 60 0.100" 3 38.5" 5 27 60.5 0.100" 3 38.0" 6 31 61 0.020" 3 37.5" 7 35 61.5 0.100" 3 37.0" 8 39 62 0.100" 4 36,5" 9 43 62.5 0.100" 4 36.0" PW 47 63 0.100" 5 35.5" GW 51 64 0.100" 6 35.5"
Will ship approximately 7-10 days after order to allow building to your specfications.
Refund on items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.