Maltby STI2 Iron set 4-GW RH Built to your Specs (R, S, X F
NEW FOR 2020
Maltby STI2 Iron Set 4-GW; Built to your Specifications. Price includes Lamkin Crossline Black grip. If there is another grip you would like, please contact us for pricing and availability. We can get grips from Golf Pride, Superstroke, Lamkin, Winn, Pure, Royal, Star, TackiMac, Avon, Grip Master, Grip One and others.
- On this page, you will pick your shaft (If you don't see your desired shaft, please call or email and we will do what we can to get that for you.)
- Then if any customizing of the club is desired, go to our "Iron Customization Options" located on the Iron page. here you can adjust club length, and/or lie. You can also make any notes about your grip installation, such as special buildup, grip orientation, etc. Finally for a truly custom look, you can pick ring ferrules, or custom color ferrules.
Maltby STI2 Iron
Super Game Improvement Playability - The STi2 irons fall into the Super Game Improvement category for playability. The STi2 irons feature an extremely low actual vertical center of gravity of .729" which is not typically found in a non-elongated, traditionally shaped, iron profile. The playability of the STi2 iron is further enhanced by its VFT face design to help maintain balls speeds from less than center impacts. The sound and feel of the STi2 irons have also been optimized by utilizing a Silica Gel Vibration Dampening plug inserted deep into the the undercut cavity to thwart unwanted vibration. A four way radius sole design allows the STi2's sole to glide cleanly from all from turf conditions
- Precision cast from soft 431 Stainless Steel for a soft "forged" like feel and easy adjustability
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Design increases ball speeds on off center impacts
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set. Longer irons have increased offset (3.5mm) to help square the clubface at impact progressing down to 2.5mm offset in the higher lofted scoring clubs for improved alignment
- Optimal bounce angles and sole widths help reduce fat shots without negatively affecting the playability
- "MG" (Multi Groove) Technology places more grooves on the face for improved consistency in both trajectory and spin
- Undercut cavity design places more weight to the rear and perimeter of the club head for high launching shots wit increased directional control
- Silica Gel vibration reducing plug positioned inside the undercut cavity absorbs shock on off center hits producing an extremely solid sound and feel regardless of impact location
- Available in both RH and LH options
Maltby STI2 6 Iron Details:
Material: 431 Stainless Steel
Blade Length 3.154"
Sole Width 0.850"
Toe Height 2.243"
Hosel Length 2.140"
Hosel OD 0.513"
Bore Depth 1.250"
M.O.I. 12.1919 oz-in2
Shaft Options: (Go to our Shaft Pages for shaft detials):
If you do not see your desired shaft, please call or email, We can almost always get it.
- True Temper: Score LT (R or S Flex)
- True Temper: Dynamic Gold (R, S or X Flex)
- True Temper: XP95 (R or S Flex)
- KBS: Tour (R, S, or X Flex)
- KBS: Tour V (R, S or X Flex)
- Project X LZ (R, S or X Flex)
Iron Loft Lie Offset Bounce Length 4 22 61 0.138" 3 38.5" 5 25 61.5 0.129" 3 38.0" 6 28.5 62 0.129" 4 37.5" 7 32 62.5 0.118" 4 37.0" 8 36 63 0.114" 5 36,5" 9 40 63.5 0.098" 5 36.0" PW 44 64 0.098" 5 35.5" GW 48 64 0.098" 6 35.5"
Will ship approximately 7-10 days after order to allow building to your specfications.
Refund on items returned unused and undamaged within 30 days.